Everyone should take the time to visit the capital city of the United States, Washington D.C. It is one of the most exciting cities to visit. When you experience the museums and monuments that honors our war heroes, the sacrifice they made for the freedom we enjoy today, should be respected.
I hope you enjoy the pictures of our capital and the home of our first president.
4 comments:
I love the picture you have at the top of your post. Niagara Falls? It's beautiful!
Love the pictures of all your travels. I know you are having a great time. Take care.
Dang, I like you blog. I'm proud that I even figured out how to make a comment! I had to have Max show me :)
Love, Kimberly
Hey the pictures are wonderful! Looks and sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun.. Hope all is well, take care..
Ethan
Post a Comment